Current Affairs for 1st November 2018
Download Latest Current Affairs for 1st November 2018. Read the latest current affairs for 31st November 2018 to know, what events took place around the world. This Current Affairs will be a benefit tonic for the student and candidate who are going to appear in the Competitive exam and other Government Exam. Current Affairs is important to know because most of the question in the Competitive Exam comes from Current Affairs. For the benefit of the student, we have given a PDF file attached to this article so that candidate can save this for future reference. Please Click on the link to download the Current affairs.
Some Important Topics
Agreement b/w India & Morocco approved
- The Union Cabinet approved the Agreement between India and Morocco on 1 November 2018.
- The Agreement will provide a broad legal framework for bilateral cooperation between India and Morocco in investigation and prosecution of crime.
- It aims to increase effectiveness in investigation and prosecution of crime, and in providing the necessary peaceful ambience .
Arunachal to host ‘Rally Championships’
- The third round of the Indian National Rally Championships, the country’s premier motorsports event, will be held in Arunachal Pradesh.
- The event will be organised from 2 November 2018 to 4 November 2018.
- The rally that is being hosted by the Motorsports Club of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The rally teams from major automotive companies will be participating in the race.
‘Olu’ to be the opening film at 49th IFFI
- Malayalam film Olu will be the opening film at the 49th International Film Festival of India (IFFI).
- This was decided by the jury for the Indian Panorama.
- The IFFI will be held at Goa from 20th November – 28th November 2018.
- The Feature Film Jury of thirteen members was headed by film director and screenwriter, Rahul Rawail.
Couple honoured with ‘Roy M Huffington Award’
- Marie and Vijay Goradia received the ‘Roy M Huffington Award’ for 2018 in the US.
- They were awarded for making significant contributions to the areas of literacy, education and healthcare in India.
- The Huffington Award is the highest honour granted by the Asia Society Texas Centre (ASTC).
- Vijay Goradia is the founder and Chairman of Vinmar International.
Axis Sec launched commodity derivatives
- Axis Securities has launched trading in commodity derivatives with the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX) on 31 October 2018.
- In August 2018, it had launched trading in commodity derivatives with the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX).
- Arun Thukral is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Axis Securities.
‘SMiLE Virtual Tour Guide’ launched in Kerala
- The Kerala Tourism Department has launched ‘SMiLE Virtual Tour Guide’ .
- A ‘SMiLE Virtual Tour Guide’ links tourists with their places of attraction and providers of experiential services.
- The ‘SMiLE’ guide renders information on 40 Malabar attractions.
- It has been conceived and executed by Bekal Resorts Development Corporation (BRDC).
Pankaj Advani won Asian Snooker Tour title
- Pankaj Advani won the Asian Snooker Tour on 31 October 2018 in Jinan, China.
- He defeated China’s Ju Reti 6-1 in the final.
- He became the first Indian to win an Asian Snooker Tour event.
- The Government of India has awarded him Padma Bhushan in 2018.