Current Affairs for 2nd November 2018
Download Latest Current Affairs for 2nd November 2018. Read the latest current affairs for 2nd November 2018 to know, what events took place around the world. This Current Affairs will be a benefit tonic for the student and candidate who are going to appear in the Competitive exam and other Government Exam. Current Affairs is important to know because most of the question in the Competitive Exam comes from Current Affairs. For the benefit of the student, we have given a PDF file attached to this article so that candidate can save this for future reference. Please Click on the link to download the Current affairs.
Some Important Topics
Mary Kom is the brand ambassador
- Boxer Mary Kom was named as the brand ambassador of the 10th edition of the Women’s World Boxing Championship on 31 October 2018.
- India is hosting the 10th edition of the Women’s World Boxing Championship from 15 November 2018.
- Since the inception of the Women’s World Championship in 2001, India had hosted the tournament once in 2006.
Vietnam will host the F1 race in 2020
- Vietnam will host a Formula One race in April 2020.
- The race will be hosted in the capital Hanoi.
- Vietnam will be the third Southeast Asian country to host a Formula One race in history after Malaysia and Singapore.
- Hanoi will be the second Southeast Asian city to host a race in 2020 along with Singapore.
BRICS nations signed a declaration
- The BRICS nations have signed a declaration to accelerate creative and sustainable cultural cooperation on 31 October 2018.
- The declaration will see Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS) cooperating in fashion, culture and animation.
- South Africa hosted an inaugural BRICS Fashion Show and Fashion Business Forum on 24 October 2018.
2019 World Corporate Games in Qatar
- Qatar will host the 23rd edition of the World Corporate Games in 2019.
- The games will provide an opportunity for corporations around the world to showcase their competitive prowess through sports.
- The World Corportate Games aims to bring together, the local, regional and international business sporting community.
- The last edition was held in Houston in the US in 2017.
India-Japan military exercise begins
- Armies of India and Japan began their first-ever joint military exercise ‘Dharma Guardian-2018’ at a jungle warfare school in Mizoram on 1 November 2018.
- The focus of the two-week-long exercise will be to enhance tactical skills against global terrorism and increase inter-operability between the two forces.
- The Indian contingent is represented by 6/1 Gorkha Rifles.