If you want to speak English fluently and stand out among your co-workers, colleagues, and fellows then you are at the right place and searching for the right material which is 60 days English speaking pdf. This PDF is all about English speaking not writing or being good at grammar. Let’s see the content and some basic tips to be good at English.
Contents of English Speaking PDF
- Before we start
- A few basics of English
- Vocabulary and Pronunciation Excercise
- WH Family
- Parts of Speech
- Simple Sentences
- Position Sense
- Imperative Sentences
- Causative verbs (Get & Make)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Special Cases
- Question Tags
- Phrasal Verbs
- Prepositional Phrases
- Confusing Similar Words
- One Word Substitution
- Extensive Translation Exercise
- Objective Exercises
- Sentence Correction Exercises
- Mixed Practice Exercises
- Mixed Test Papers
- Translation Exercises
- Written Conversations
- Few Passages
- Idioms and Proverbs
- Written Interviews
- English – Hindi Dictionary
Rules to Follow to Learn Faster
- Speak English with friends
- Record yourself and then listen and correct yourself
- Use online resources such as the Oxford Learner Dictionary
- Listen to English News or podcasts or watch movies.
- Practice speaking English in front of the Mirror.
- Don’t focus on grammar in starting
Frequently Asked Questions
1. do you speak English meaning in Hindi?
Ans. क्या आप अंग्रेज़ी बोलते हैं |
2. how can I improve my English speaking skills?
Ans. Try to talk in English as much as possible and talk in a mirror or record and then listen or take some English speaking course.
We have neither copied nor scanned this book, we are only sharing the links that are already available on the internet for the purpose of education only. If any person or organization has any objection related to these notes/PDF, please contact us immediately and we will remove the links ASAP. Email: email@example.com