New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has Already Released the NIACL Advertisement for the Recruitment of Assistant scale III Cadre. As per the Advertisement, there is 685 number of Vacancies to be filled for the post of Assistant. The candidate who is interested Can Apply this Recruitment to have a Secure job in Government Sector. The online application Will Start on 16th July 2018. the Prelims Examination are scheduled on 08th September 2018, 09th September 2018 in various Slots. Candidate final Selection will be made on the basis of performance in NIACL Mains Exam and Regional Language test. The Official Notification is not Released yet. As per the Advertisement here is the Exam pattern on NIACL 2017 for Reference. Read the article carefully about NIACL Exam Pattern 2017 and Start your preparation.
Here is the Tentative Exam pattern for NIACL 2018. the Exam will be conducted in 3 Phases.
All Sections Except will be Bilingually in NAture (i.e English and Hindi) nothing is mentioned about the Sectional Cut off. For each wrong answer, 1/4th or 0.25 MArks will be deducted as penalty. there will be no negative marking for unattempted Questions.
The Candidate who Qualifies the Prelims Exam will appear for Mains Exam
Total Marks obtained as above shall be proportionately reduced to a base of 35 Marks, All section except English will be bilingually in nature(i.e English and Hindi) there will be overall curt off, nothing mention about the sectional cutoff. There will be a penalty for Wrong answers for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted as the penalty there is no negative marking for unattempted Questions. there will be state wise cut off variation in the Exam.
Regional Language Test:-
Candidate should have the knowledge of your region for which you have Applied . in the test, a passage may be given to read or write to check your proficiency in the regional language
Things to be Noted
- Total marks obtained as above shall be proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks.
- All sections except English will be available bilingually i.e. in English & Hindi.
- There will be an overall cut off. Nothing has been mentioned about sectional cut offs.
- Negative Marking → 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question (0.25 marks) will be deducted as penalty.
- There is no negative marking for unattended questions.
- The paper will be Online MCQ in which each question will have 5 options & you have to choose the correct one.
- This time there is no interview taking place for the Assistant post, as per the government rule.
- Final selection is made on the basis of performance in NIACL Mains exam & Regional Language Test.