SSC CPO Revised Result 2018
Final SSC CPO Revised Result 2017 Out. Staff Selection Commission or SSC has recently Released the Result for SSC CPO 2017 for SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs, & ASI in CISF. According to the Commission, there was some correction made for Ex-Servicemen and the Revised Result for SSc CPO was Declared. According to the commission " After the declaration of the result, some representations were received by the Commission on the issue specific to Ex-servicemen candidates which necessitated a re-examination of this aspect of the result." Now you can check your SSC CPO 2017 Result by Click the link as mention below. Read the Article carefully and Follow the instruction To Check your Revised Result for SSC CPO 2017.
Steps to be followed
- Click on the Above mention link to check your Revised final Result for SSc CPO 2017.
- Select the Appropriate link to check your Result.
- A PDF File Will be open.
- Press Ctrl+F.
- Enter your full name, Roll number.
- Congratulation for the Candidate who got selected.
- Alternatively, you can visit the SSC Official Website.
- go to Result.
- Select the option CAPFs.
- Click on the Appropriate link.
- Follow the above mention link.
why Revised Final Result for SSC CPO 2017?
The final result of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 was declared on 31.10.2018. After the declaration of the result, some representations were received by the Commission on the issue specific to Ex-servicemen candidates which necessitated a re-examination of this aspect of the result. The Commission immediately undertook a comprehensive review of the result and the limited discrepancies, specific to Ex-Servicemen, were duly rectified. Based on the said review, the following changes have been effected in the result initially declared on 31.10.2018:-
- 63 (sixty-three) candidates who were earlier ‘Not selected’ have now qualified the said exam.
- 61 (sixty-one) candidates who were earlier declared as ‘Selected’ do not now qualify the exam in the revised result.
- There has also been a change in the posts allocated to 84 candidates.
- With regard to female candidates, though there has been no change in their allocation to various posts, a change has been effected in their All India ranking.