Dear, Students in this post we are providing the detailed analysis of SSC JE 2017 exam that was held on 25th Jan 2018. SSC JE 2017 Exam is scheduled tentatively from 22nd to 29th January 2018.
Important Dates for SSC JE Exam:
|Exam Event||Important Dates|
|Release of the Online
|21st October 2017|
|Last Date to Register||17th November 2017
(before 5:00 PM)
|SSC JE Paper-1
|22nd to 29th
|SSC JE Paper-2
|29th April 2018|
SSC JE Examination 2017 Scoring Pattern:
|Paper||Sections Asked||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||General Awareness||50||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
In Paper-I and Paper-II for General Engineering, the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) should attempt Part A (Civil & Structural) of Paper-I and Paper-II.
Candidates who are appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) must attempt Part-B (Electrical) and the candidates who are appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) must attempt Part C (Mechanical) of Paper-I and Paper-II failing which his/her answer sheet (Paper-II) will not be evaluated.
SSC JE Exam analysis 25th January 2018 Paper I:
- Who won the Noble Prize in Economics?
- What is the impact of Inflation on the value of money?
- What is Vitamin Beri Beri known as
- Which was the runner-up cricket team in the Davis Cup 2017?
- Which country won FIFA World Cup 2017?
- What is Fleming’s Right-Hand Rule known as?
- In blood, Hemoglobin forms a bond with?
SSC JE Exam Analysis 25th January 2018 Paper II:
Topics from Mechanical Section were asked in SSC JE Exam on 25th Jan 2018:
- Surface Tension
- Iron-Carbon Diagram
- Weber’s Number
- Metric System
- Bernoulli’s Equation
- Shear Stress & Shear Strain
- Kaplan Turbine
- Degree of Freedom
SSC JE Exam analysis Question asked 25th January 2018:
- Two numerical were asked on Degree of Freedom.
- There was one question asked based on Equivalent Torque and Equivalent Bending.
- One numerical was asked in Principle Stress.
- An object is 60% submerged. Find its Specific Gravity.
- In a partially submerged body, the value of buoying force will be less/more/equal to the volume displaced?
- One question was asked on Iron – Carbon Diagram.
- Question-based on Weber’s Number.
- Discharge formula for V- notch.
- What is the ratio of buckling load in case of both fixed and hinged column?
- Which property is responsible for Capillary Action?
- What is the relation between Modulus of Rigidity (G), Bulk Modulus (K) & Elasticity Modulus (E).
- What does the First Law of Thermodynamics State?
- One question on PV Diagram of Diesel Cycle was asked
- Velocity potential function & Φ are given, find the Velocity.
- What is the Specific Speed of Kaplan Turbine?
- In a Diesel Engine, what enters first in the cylinder?
- What is the value of maximum deflection in simply supported beam subjected to point load?
- Heat transfer is governed by which law of thermodynamics?
- What is the unit of Surface Tension?
- Which unit is not dimensionless?
- One question was asked on Assumption in Bernoulli’s Equation.
- What is the discharge formula for rectangular notch?
- What is the relation between Shear Stress and Deformation in Pseudo Plastic?
Stay tuned for more updates